Wednesday, January 6

Sad..Hard to make Decision..haiz

I really desperate to go travel with my friend,now got a good chance dy,we want go to Malacca next Tuesday,i very hard to make till my mum agree to let me go for the trip,but now got another big problem,SHE don't let me go..i tot she already agree to let me go,but now she angry,said wanna back Taiping 2molo alone,why can't she just stay inside usm this weekend,her friend also didn't go back hometown.Sometimes i really feel that she got a bit selfish.just a weekend stay in usm also can't?This is just the 1st time i ask her stay inside,every week no matter how i also will go fetch her,either back my house,Taiping,or Teluk Intan.haiz...i really feel like wanna die,very suffer...This is really the 1st time i want go to travel with my friend after i couple with her more than 2 years.Just 1 time also can't meh?haiz..What can i do now?anyone can help me?sure she will angry me like hell...how?HOW?HOWWW???

No comments:

Post a Comment